A digital asset management system for the storage, management and delivery of raster images, audiovisual content, documents and other digital asset types. The software provides limited eCommerce functionality for use by institutions that wish to use the system to sell digital products. It may be installed in-house on a Windows/Linux/Unix system or hosted on a system operated by the developers.
Asset storage can be customized to suit the needs of your project on server hard disk, network or SAN, cloud storage via Amazon or Rackspace, via Box accounts, or stored as BLOBs in your database.
Pricing quotes are available through the product website. Asset Bank offers active customer support including guided demos, customized quotes, monthly webinars, a knowledge base, in depth documentation, and a support ticket system. This resource is ideal for large Enterprises and supports multi-lingual configuration, organisational units, and LDAP integration.
- Image versioning
- User-driven rating system
- Automatic generation of thumbnails and preview images
- Rapid downloading of files in a range of formats
- Search or browse by keywords and popularity
- Monitor & control asset usage
- Brand guidelines to provide consistent access to project/organization logos, colours, etc
- Metadata batch edit
- Date validation
- Metadata import in XML or other delimited formats
- configure and customize almost all aspects of the interface
- Document Editor Plug-in for desktop applications used to edit common file types (.doc, Photoshop & InDesign file formats)
- Video Keywording module allows you to link keyword metadata to points of time in a video asset
- Presentation Builder module maintains project presentation slides in Asset Bank, creates master presentation sets including slides that can be shared and reused