CONTENTdm is digital collection management software that allows for the upload, description, management, and access of digital collections. CONTENTdm is mostly used by libraries, archives, museums, government agencies, universities, corporations, historical societies, and other organizations that wish to host a digital collection.
- Collection storage, management, and delivery to users across the web, in any format (e.g., local history archives, newspapers, books, maps, slide libraries, audio, video)
- Integrated OCR capability for full-text searching
- Support for complex media; import tools and wizards
- Controlled vocabulary for consistent, uniform metadata entry
- Standards support (e.g., Unicode, Z39.50, Qualified Dublin Core, VRA, XML, JPEG2000, OAI-PMH)
- Collection metadata harvesting to WorldCat
- Flexible and fully customizable; integration with OCLC products
- Website configuration tools and hosting services
- Advanced customizations can be made using the CONTENTdm API
Free, 60-day evaluation available by request. CONTENTdm offers multiple licensing options based on collection size.