Gerbil is a generic framework for visualization and analysis of multispectral and hyperspectral data that strives to both bring new innovations in analysis capabilities and be of use in a wide range of hyperspectral data applications. In a nutshell, Gerbil lets you…
- explore a multispectral or hyperspectral image before processing it,
- apply common computer vision algorithms adapted to hyperspectral data,
- cluster and label image pixels for your application scenario,
- assess your own algorithms via high-dimensional data visualization,
- use an intuitive interface for teaching multispectral imaging and reflectance analysis.
One example application for Gerbil is finding hidden information in multispectral scans of old manuscripts or art pieces.