IBM AeroText is an information extraction system for developing knowledge-based content analysis applications.
Perl is a high-level, general-purpose, interpreted, dynamic programming language. Originally developed for text manipulation, it is now used for a wide range of tasks including graphics programming, system administration, network programming, applications that require database access and CGI programming on the Web.
- C, shell scripting (sh), AWK, and sed
- Powerful text processing facilities
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Support for multiple programming paradigms
A general-purpose high-level programming language that places an emphasis upon code readability. Python supports a number of development models, including object oriented, imperative, and functional design. It provides automatic memory management and a fully dynamic type system.
- Very clear, readable syntax
- Strong introspection capabilities
- Intuitive object orientation
- Natural expression of procedural code
Graphviz is open source software for graph visualization, representing structural information as diagrams of abstract graphs and networks. The package includes web and interactive graphical interfaces, and auxiliary tools, libraries, and language bindings.
Oracle Database is a powerful and extensive relational database management system (RDBMS). There are restrictions on the free version of the software.
- Supports symmetric multiprocessing (SMP)
- Stores data logically in the form of tablespaces and physically in the form of datafiles
- Transportable tablespaces
- Advanced Queuing (AQ)
- 64-bit database
- Data Mining Option
Apache Lucene is a Java-based high-performance text search engine library.
PostgreSQL is a powerful, open source object-relational database system running on all major platforms. Support for native programming interfaces for C/C++, Java, .Net, Perl, Python, Ruby, Tcl and ODBC among others.